My Love


Back in May of 2006, I received a friend request from this beautiful, bright woman living in California. Without knowing her interest in me I replied and excepted her as my friend. In that time I was traveling all over climbing the rankings in wheelchair tennis. I would get requests often from women because of my inspiring story of breaking my back from a skydiving accident.

She was different I found out in July when we agreed to meet. I set it up to meet her at an outdoor restaurant, I had set it up to go after my tennis practice. I was late meeting because I was in a intense match that lasted longer than I had intended. I ended up being forty-five minutes late but she was still there.

When I rolled up to see her she was a bright star shining from her smile. I was melting inside at first sight, and excited at the same time. I didn’t show my excitement to her because I didn’t want her to think I was struck with her beauty. I wanted to come across as someone who was interested in her as a person or a friend.

We ended up massaging each other and closing down the place. We were all over each other and smitten by each other. It was unexpected for both of us and it changed our lives. I ended up flying out to California to see her two weeks after she flew home. I stayed for three weeks and we were inseparable. We were high on love from that point on.

Comments

Amrita Priya said…
Wow !! Interesting!!