A little bit about me...


Hello fellow servants of God. I am an artistic, extremist that loves competition, natural born elite athlete. I have traveled all over the country playing wheelchair tennis and snow skiing. I am working on my Masters degree in Human Service and Counseling. Constantly evolving on this Earth, trying to live life to the fullest.

I am a graduate from MTSU in Mass Communications with minors in tennis coaching & art. I am also a certified personal training since 1997, licensed massage therapy since 1999. I had a skydiving accident 9/29/2002, which paralyzed me leaving me with a spinal cord injury at the lower level (L1). I am able to walk but use a wheelchair due to pain. It has slowed me down some but I am still very active in a lot of adaptive sports and volunteering to help wounded warriors and disabled children.

I am hoping to work in the VA system as a vocational rehabilitation counseling. I am a part of the veteran’s organizations such as Center for Citizen Leadership, Paralyzed Veterans of America, Disabled Veterans and Wounded Warriors Alumni. I have a passion to help other Veterans and understand the need to help them through the transitions they are going through.

Comments